Our Core Philosophy
PabulumIAS stands true to its motto "Meaningful education within Means" : One is able to aspire for Civil Services irrespective of one’s economic means, educational background or social background, is the core philosophy of PabulumIAS.
CALL BACK REQUEST
The GS Prelims course prepares the IAS aspirant on all the requirements of the GS Paper I. All the topics are covered with right orientation towards meeting the cut-off of IAS Prelims exam. Here the faculty design their lectures in such a manner that static topics are well infused with current affairs relevant for IAS Prelims Examination.
- 300 plus hours of classroom lectures spread over 90 days
- 4 hour class per day
- Current Affairs classes, covering all the important events of last one year
- Special classes for coverage of Budget and Economic Survey
- Prelims test series comprising 25 tests on all the topics
- Supplementary study material and Current Affairs magazine